Header Ads

One day at Moinat ghat

Citylife busyness and sometimes Pressure of different work make our mind mentally and physically tried. I'm going to tired day by day. Semester is started and finished. But I could not get mental peace. Looks like, Everyday i'm going to school or college, that time remembering me.
One of my friend inspired me to visit and offered me to go to with them for one day. Fortunately, that time my semester was off. So, I want to use my vacation properly. Me and all of my friends selected for visiting place was moinot ghat.
speed boat
speed boat: weating for tourest
Moinot ghat called mini-cox's bazar.It is situated at bank of the padma. Padma's famous Hilsa fish bhuna, curry, bharta, shutki found there. And there got bath and can look sunrise and sunset make us too crazy. According to the predetermined order we were reaching Gulisthan at 10 AM.  In two hour by bus tour we was lots of fun. After get out bus we can see there have too much people and they have to prepare for bath in river and some was roam around. Anyone can decide where their first look there is a fair.
field
field
One Of my friend Dipto started taking photographs from the dumped bus. I roughly priority for photography for long time. So, I also took some picture. When we reached there too sunny sunshine. So, drink some coconut water. Everyone changes clothes for bath in the river (without me). I was not interested. At last i was responsible for taking photographs of everyone. In mid time i went to take some photograph at fairs. When all of took bath one of friend invite to play football. I didn't want to run because of the sunny sunshine, so i did the grateful duty of goalkeeping. I was enjoyed to see the disappointing faces of all those who were against me for my darling goalkeeping. We accept draw because of we hadn't a lot of time. When everyone gets up from the river, it's 3 o'clock.  As a result of heavy sunshine,after one of my friends in the bath and the game suddenly got sick and said him to stay in a shade. After some time past my friend feel better then we had eaten since one hour. After eating the Hilsa, they started competition of eating Hilsa without eating anything else. I of course also tested all kind of item food. There were different types of Hilsa but there was no comparison of fried Hilsa, hilsa bharta, shutki, hilsa eggs vuna, bhaji, curd and drinks taks the lunch feed to another level.
sunset
Sunset
Everybody looked at sunset after taking some rest. During the sunset, the environment around them become magical. It makes magical like cox's bazar. Mild waves and gentle air makes the air more pleasant. One of the most beautiful moment I felt is the best one. Those who want to go away somewhere but want to enjoy this environment must go to ghat.
my picture
try to look like a writter

How to go

You can go to Mainat Ghat from Dhaka in two ways. Own cars or bikes or can go on the bus. Many of people came to live in front of Gopal Shah Mazar of Gulistan. Anybody will go to the bus, renting 90 taka per person. Mawa Ghat or ride can be made through the speedboat and speedboat. But bargain will have to be taken.

Meal arrangement

You will find plenty of food shops in Maineak Ghat. You can buy hilsa fish or eat fish cooked. You will be eaten in 250 taka. The amount is very good.

when will you go

Between winter and December-February, it is appropriate to go in the middle but you can go anytime.

No comments

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.